“And He said to them, “Let us go into the next towns, that i may preach there also, because for this purpose I have come forth.” Mark 1:38 NIV
[LARGE GROUP GATHERINGS]
Launching a weekly, biweekly or monthly on-campus large group gathering.
Practical Comprehensive ideas or insights:
- At this stage, given that you have a core of students and local church oversight, you now desire to become a recognized group on campus.
- Talk to the Student Activities office at your campus to start the application process and learn the club requirements. (See Connecting with the University resource below)
- Becoming a chartered group will give you access to room usage, publicity tables, school equipment and possible funding.
- Build a good relationship with any other campus ministries that may already exist. It is your desire to see students saved, not take their students.
- Goal is to build a transformational community where students will be saved, trained, sent and staffed.
Below are some practical resources to help you catalyze an effective, ongoing ministry on campus. For a complete list of the resources Fusion has available on this site please go to our materials page.